Biodiversity and humans
- Feeling low? Studies have shown that taking a stroll in the park can have beneficial effects on mental health and lift the mood.
- Heatwave instances across the world can have heart health-damaging impacts on human health.
- Growth in air pollution has led to an increase in respiratory health complications.
- Consuming a plant-based diet can help boost brain health, cardiovascular health, and longevity.
- A variety of microorganisms present in the gut, also known as gut microbiota or gut microbiome are responsible for the healthy regulation of mental, digestive, and overall health and wellbeing.
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a dietician before starting any fitness programme or making any changes to your diet.